- Cisco ASA Hanging at ROMMON at Boot
- Microsoft SQL Server Verion Info
- OSX VPN Client DES Support
- Changing Windows RDP port
- Distinguished Name (DN) of Logged in User on Windows7
- ESXi Multiplathing Options
- DELL PowerConnect - What does "iscsi enable" do?
- VMware - LabManager - CannotAccessNetwork error deploying VM
- Nagios - Switch Interface Traffic
- How To - Linux Server Performance
Windows Server 2008 NagEventLog Compatibility
While the 64bit version of NagEventLog v1.9.1 installed on my 64bit Windows 2008 server, I was unable to use the GUI to configure the filters. However if you visit Steve Shipway's NagEventLog site directly, you can download replacement executables that allow it to properly run in Server2008. I replaced the files, restarted the service and then GUI tool worked correctly.